When using the Citrix Receiver to launch the Desktop and the launch-desktop.ica file won't open or gives an error, your browser session might be outdated.
Try one of the following to fix it:
- Reload the browser page and relaunch the Desktop
- Log off on the portal and re-logon; try relaunching the Desktop
- reboot cloud Desktop
Also, make sure that you open the .ica file with the workspace application.
- Go Windows Setting /Apps
- In the left pannel choose Default apps
- Scroll down until you find Choose default apps by file type
- Change the .ica file type and set workspace as default app
- Right-click on a file that uses the file type you'd like to change the default for. For example, one with a .jpg extension (a photo)
- Click on Get Info in the pop-up
- Click Open With if the section isn't already expanded
- Click the drop-down menu
- Click the app you want to use
- Click Change All...
- Click Continue when the Finder asks you if you're sure
When the above actions doesn't fix the issue, please contact support via email@example.com.