The hourly consumption model enables users to strictly pay-per-use, where the monthly model guarantees 24h access and allows for planning expenses ahead, without any surplus costs.
Articles in this section
- When does the consumption counter start?
- Can I track my consumption somewhere?
- Can I make my own performance profiles?
- Change desktop billing schedule
- What is hourly or monthly usage?
- What is the difference between hourly and monthly consumption?
- Adding and removing creditcards
- If the project lasts only six months, is that fine or are clients bound to a contract?
- How do I stop the credit counter?
- What's the difference between fixed and usage costs?