All data stored by the user are the user's sole responsibility as described in the Cloudalize terms of usage.
Articles in this section
- Archive Drive - how to configure on your end point (or inside your Cloudalize Desktop)?
- Who is accountable for the data stored on your platform?
- What type of encryption can I use to protect my data.
- How can I transfer large data sets to you?
- Which is the antivirus you provide on the Cloudalize Desktops?
- How can I access local data from the Desktop?
- How can I increase the disk space on my Desktop?