Yes, while using the Cloudalize platform, you will get access to a fully pre-installed and pre-configured Windows 10 environment, running on any device, including your Mac. All without consuming any of the performance of your local device and avoiding the annoying blowing noise and battery drain that comes with it. You have full administrative rights to install any software on your virtual machine or cloud computer. Read more about running Windows applications on Apple devices here: https://www.cloudalize.com/blog/windows-for-macos-users/
Articles in this section
- Is it possible to enable Hyper-V inside my cloud Desktop?
- What about 3rd party licenses ?
- Can I run any application on my Cloudalize Desktop that normally runs under Windows10?
- In the Cloudalize platform, can I collaborate on a design or model in real time?
- Who is acountable for the software and licenses running on your platform?
- Optimize 3D mouse movements
- Is it possible to use Autodesk Revit on Mac with Cloudalize?
- Which desktop do I need to have a good experience while using Revit or AutoCAD?
- How does Cloudalize compare in pricing and functionality to A360 Collaboration for Revit?
- What kind of applications/software can I install on Cloudalize Desktop?